Try this recipe for healthy peanut butter chocolate no bake cookies! Packed with chocolate chips, peanuts, and old fashioned oats, this soft chewy cookie is flourless and has no refined sugar. Make a batch of these delicious easy homemade treats for snacks, desserts, or for light meals. Pack them in your lunches or send them with the kids to school! Clean, Vegan, Simple.
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 Cup oats (use gluten free oats to make this recipe gluten free)
- 6 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp chopped roasted and salted peanuts
- 3 Tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- Add all ingredients to bowl.
- Stir until combined. (or mixed with hands)
- Form into 1 1/2″ cookies.
- If the cookies seem sticky, chill them in the fridge for 30 minutes or so. They will firm up as they chill.