Whip up these easy avocado everything bagel deviled eggs without mayo for your next party or family gathering! Made with avocado and yogurt, these healthy deviled eggs make a perfect party snack or appetizer for a crowd. Avocado everything bagel deviled eggs are low carb, so you can enjoy these avocado deviled eggs on keto diets as well as vegetarian and paleo (with dairy free yogurt).
- 12 eggs
- 1 Large Hass Avocado
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened plain greek yogurt or unsweetened plain non-dairy yogurt (we use forager cashew yogurt or SO Coconut Yogurt)
- 1 Tbsp everything bagel seasoning plus more for topping
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp salt, optional, if using a low-salt everything bagel seasoning like ours – otherwise, omit this or add gradually after tasting filling!
To Hard Boil the Eggs:
- Place 12 eggs in a pot and cover by at least 2” of water. Add in ½ tsp salt to make peeling a little easier.
- Heat on high to rolling boil. Turn off heat, cover, and let the pot sit on the burner for 10-12 minutes.
- Strain and run cold water over eggs, or place them in an ice bath to keep from cooking further. Allow to cool.
- Peel the eggs while slightly warm (it’s easier to peel this way).
To Make the Avocado Everything Bagel Deviled Eggs:
- Cut eggs in half. Scoop out egg yolks and combine yolks in a bowl with avocado, yogurt, everything bagel seasoning, and lemon juice.
- Add the ½ tsp of salt IF NEEDED (our seasoning mix has less salt, so we add a bit more here to make everything pop; however, start without this extra salt if you’re using another version of everything but the bagel seasoning). Add salt in small amounts if needed until desired saltiness is achieved.
- If the mixture seems especially thick, add a little bit of yogurt to thin it slightly.
- Place the filling mixture in a plastic bag, pressing it towards one corner of the bag and doing your best to remove excess air as you seal it.
- Cut that corner of the plastic bag, and use it to pipe the mixture into the egg halves.
- Top deviled eggs with more everything bagel seasoning.
- Serve in a deviled egg dish or in a chilled deviled egg serving tray.
- Avocado Everything bagel deviled eggs are absolutely best fresh, but you can store leftovers in the fridge for 1-2 days.