- 8 hard boiled eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅓ Cup mayonnaise
- 4 medium dill pickles, chopped
- 1–2 jalapenos, seeded for a milder flavor or unseeded for a spicier flavor
- 3 Tbsp whole grain or stone ground mustard
- ¼ Cup everything bagel seasoning with a kick
- 1 tsp lemon justice
- Pinch of pepper
Hard Boiled Eggs
- Put eggs in a saucepan and cover by 2 inches with water. Add salt to water. Bring to boil.
- Once boiling remove from heat, cover, and leave on burner for 12 minutes. Prep remaining ingredients at this time.
- Drain and then run cold water over eggs to cool. Or you can transfer eggs with a slotted spoon to a bowl of ice water.
- Peel eggs (I think it’s easier to peel the eggs when they are still slightly warm).
- Chop eggs and add to bowl.
- While eggs are cooking, Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and stir to combine.
- Once eggs are peeled and chopped add them to bowl and stir again to combine.
- Refrigerate to cool mixture before serving.
- Serve on bread for a sandwich, in a bowl with crackers and celery for dipping, or just in a bowl and enjoy it with a spoon!
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and eat within 2-3 days.