This simple cheezy vegan garlic roasted broccoli recipe is a perfect side dish for weeknight meals and dinner entrees. You’ll love how much flavor is packed into every bite of this simple broccoli side dish and with only 6 ingredients and cooks in under 30 minutes, it’ll be a hit with you and the family!
- Preheat Oven to 425F
- Wash and chop broccoli into bite-sized florets. Spread out on a baking pan.
- Mix together olive oil, nutritional yeast, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix the olive oil nutritional yeast mix into the broccoli. I find the best way to do this is with gloves and my hands.
- Place on center rack in oven. Bake 25 minutes until broccoli is done.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge and consume within 3-4 days.
- I get the best results with a baking sheet with no lining, but if you want easier cleanup you can line your baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Your baking time may need to be adjusted if you do this.