Shredded spaghetti squash and vegetables get kicked up with a delicious coconut red curry sauce!
Roasted Spaghetti Squash:
- 2 1/2 Lb. Spaghetti Squash
- 2 tsp coconut oil or olive oil
- pinch of salt
For the Squash:
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut your spaghetti squash in half and scoop out the seeds/membranes.
- Brush the cut sides of the squash with oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Place squash on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 30-45 minutes, until fork tender.
- Shred the spaghetti squash with a fork. It should come off in strips, much like noodles. If it doesn’t shred easily, it may not be done cooking yet.
For the Curry:
- Prepare your vegetables. Peel the carrots and cut them into match sticks. Cut your bell pepper into thin strips. Cut the onion into strips.
- Heat oil in a wok/skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add carrots and onion to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion turns translucent and carrots begin to soften, around 5-7 minutes.
- Add bell pepper and cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add coconut milk and curry paste to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Stir in shredded spaghetti squash and green peas. Let simmer for 5 minutes to warm everything through and to allow flavors to meld. Season with salt, and add in lime juice. Taste and adjust curry paste, salt, and lime as needed.