Try this fresh and easy homemade mango jalapeño salsa recipe for a quick and healthy snack idea! Perfect for a party, for work, or anytime! To make it kid friendly, omit or reduce (and seed!) the amount of jalapeños!
- 28oz can whole tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 5 jalapenos, seeded and membranes removed if desired (I usually seed 2 of the 5)
- 1 bunch cilantro, stems removed
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 Cup mango, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp chile powder
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- juice from 1/4 of a lime
- Add all ingredients into a food processor.
- Pulse until combined and the salsa reaches desired consistency.
- Make sure to use gloves when handling chiles to avoid getting the oils on your skin.
- Keep leftover salsa in a sealed container in the fridge for about 7 days (my batches usually are gone long before this time).
- This is a fresh salsa recipe and is not an approved canning recipe.