Quick and easy guac for your next social gathering
- 3–4 LARGE Ripe Avocados (or 6–7 med/small avocados)
- 1C Cilantro leaves
- 1/2C Red bell, roughly chopped
- 1/2C Red Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves
- Juice from 1 Lime (about 4 tsp)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- For the “Mix-ins:” Using a mini food-prep, chop the cilantro leaves a bit first; then add red onion, bell, and garlic, and process until chopped small.
- Mash avocados slightly with a fork. Add mix-ins, chili powder, paprika, salt, and lime juice and mash until desired consistency.
- Serve with tortilla chips, baby bell chips, or vegetables of your choice!
- You can keep mix-ins in the fridge for about a week; whenever you’re ready to use them, add them to the remaining ingredients. I usually make extra mix-ins to have on hand! If your mix-ins get a little watery, simply drain the excess juice before combining with avocados and spices.