Enjoy this quick and easy fruit salad recipe topped with a honey orange sriracha dressing. Loaded with peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries, this homemade fruit salad will be one of your new favorite fruit side dishes!
- 3 Peaches, chopped
- 1 lb Strawberries, stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 Pint Blueberries
- 1/2 Pint Blackberries
- ¼ Cup orange juice (about ¾ of a large orange)
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- Wash and chop fruit.
- Mix peaches, strawberries, blueberries, and blackberries together in a large bowl.
- Combine orange juice, honey, and sriracha in a small bowl or mason jar. Add to the fruit bowl and mix until combined.
- If you aren’t eating this fruit salad right away, keep the dressing separate and add it to the fruit salad right before serving.
- For best results, eat within 1-2 days.