This recipe for watermelon slush is the perfect easy frozen cocktail. Fresh watermelon is blended with coconut and white rum, then frozen for a delicious summer blended beverage. It’s so simple to make and tastes incredible! Treat yourself to a boozy watermelon slushie today!
- 4 cups chopped watermelon
- 4oz white rum
- 2 oz coconut rum
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp honey
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until ingredients are combined.
- Freeze for about 5-6 hours, until the slushie reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!