This easy strawberry mango margarita recipe is the perfect cocktail recipe for a hot summer day. An easy blender frozen margarita recipe, this homemade margarita goes perfectly with lunches or dinners or can be scaled up for an easy alcoholic mixed drink for a party.
- 6oz silver tequila
- 1oz cointreau
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2C frozen Mango
- 2C frozen strawberry
- Prepare margarita glasses with salt rims or sugar rims, depending on preference, by filling a shallow plate with water and another shallow plate with salt or sugar. Dip the rim of the glass into the water and then into the salt or sugar, moving the glass around to coat the whole rim.
- Add tequila, Cointreau, lime juice, and honey to blender
- Add frozen mango and strawberry
- Blend on high until combined.
- Pour into margarita glass. Garnish with strawberry and a lime wedge if desired (if you are going to do this I recommend removing the salt from that section first if you use salt)