As a healthy snack, clean sweet treat, or breakfast on the go, cranberry oatmeal cookie bites take energy balls to new heights! No bake, easy, real food you can make and enjoy today. Loaded up with oats, cacao nibs, flax, and almond butter, these protein-packed healthy cranberry energy bites will surely wow you! Cranberries, warm vanilla, and raw dark chocolate make a perfect sweet treat, naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- 2 C rolled oats
- 1/2 C Cacao Nibs
- 1C flax meal/ground flax seeds (store bought or fresh ground at home)
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1 C almond butter
- ½ C maple syrup or honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 C cranberries, heaping
- Combine dry ingredients, except cranberries oats, (cacao nibs, flax, sea salt) in a large bowl.
- Add almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and balsamic vinegar, stirring thoroughly until well combined.
- If stuck together, separate the cranberries for better distribution throughout the cookie bites. Add dried cranberries to the mixture, stirring to combine. You can also use gloves like these to combine by hand; it can be a bit easier if the stirring is feeling difficult!
- Form mixture into small balls or cookies. We make about 36 cookie balls (about 1-inch diameter) with this recipe.
- Enjoy for breakfast, snacks, or dessert! Share with friends, take to a party, or use as a DIY holiday food gift!
Keywords: cranberry cookie, healthy cranberry recipes, cranberry oatmeal cookie, cranberry energy bite, cranberry oatmeal cookie bite, holiday cookie, healthy holiday cookie, cranberry breakfast cookie