Make this delicious habanero pineapple salsa recipe with fresh tomatoes or canned for a spicy salsa dip that is sure to please!
- 42oz fresh or canned tomatoes
- 4 habaneros, stems, seeds, and membranes removed
- 1 medium red onion, rough chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- juice and flesh from 1 large pineapple. If you want to use frozen pineapple, it’s about 2C of pineapple chunks
- juice from 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- ½ Tbsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a Food Processor. Depending on the size of your food processor you may need to combine ingredients in a large bowl and work in batches with your food processor
- Pulse all ingredients together in food processor until combined and desired consistency is reached
- Tasty and adjust salt, seasonings, and lime juice if needed.
- Keep leftover salsa in a sealed container in the fridge for about 7 days (my batches usually are gone long before this time).
- This is a fresh salsa recipe and is not an approved canning recipe.