- 1 ¼ C Lemon Juice (from 6–7 large lemons)
- 1 Cup blueberries
- 2 tsp lavender
- 2 ½ – 3 Tbsp honey or agave (or to taste)
- 4 C water
- 7 ½ oz vodka (a scant cup), optional
For the Lemonade
- Crush the lavender in a mortar and pestle (or with a muddler, the back of a spoon, etc.)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend thoroughly. Allow a few minutes for mixture to settle.
- Pour lemonade gently into a pitcher through a fine mesh strainer, occasionally pausing to rinse the strainer and discard blueberry skin and lavender bits as they accumulate. If desired (recommended), strain again. Alternatively, use a nut milk bag.
- Serve over ice and enjoy, or continue below for cocktail directions!
As a cocktail
- After straining the lemonade, add the scant cup (7 ½ ounces) of vodka; stir to combine.
- Serve over ice, and enjoy!
- Lemonade may separate if left to sit. Simply stir before serving, or serve with straws to stir!