Whip up a batch of the best no bake Blueberry Lavender Lemon Energy Bites! Perfect for easy breakfasts, simple snacks on the go, or for desserts, this healthy protein-packed recipe is loaded with almond butter, oats, dried blueberries, lemon, and more. Great for kids and adults alike! Take them to school, to work, on vacation, or just snack on them throughout your day. Dairy free, Vegan, Clean Eating, Oil free, no Refined Sugars.
- 1 Cups rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup golden flax, ground
- 1/2 Cup almond butter
- 1/4 Cup raw liquid honey (or agave for vegan)
- 2 to 3 tsp crushed dried culinary grade French lavender*
- 3 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 Cup dried unsweetened blueberries
- Comine all ingredients.
- Using gloves, ball into 1-inch bites.
- (Store refrigerated)
- *I LOVE lavender, so I use the full 3 tsp, but if you want the blueberry lemon flavors to dominate with just a hint of lavender, I recommend starting with 2 tsp!