Try this simple recipe for a homemade Pineapple Ancho Margarita. Mix up tequila, pineapple juice, ancho chile liqueur, and a splash of lemon for an easy, delicious cocktail that is bursting with fruity tropical flavors and a hint of that spicy kick at the end. This refreshing alcoholic mixed drink is best for a crowd, so make up a pitcher for your next summer party! Serve it on the rocks or frozen, and finish it with a salt rim for a drink that will cool you down on the hottest of days.
- 4oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz Milagro silver tequila
- 1 oz Ancho Reyes ancho chile liqueur
- ½ tsp of liquid honey
- splash of lemon juice
- salt for rim
- lemon slice for garnish
- pineapple chunk for garnish
- Prepare two shallow dishes: one with water and one with salt.
- Dip the rim of the glass into the water and then into the salt. Twist the glass in the salt a few times to get the rim fully coated.
- Measure all ingredients into your glass.
- Stir to combine.
- Add ice.
- Garnish with pineapple chunk and lemon slice.
- You can also add ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and shake your drink to combine and chill it. Then simply pour into your glass.
- Serving Size: 1