white wine blended with peaches, strawberries, and mango nectar then frozen into slushy form!
- 1 Bottle White Wine (sweet works best!)*
- 1 1/2 C Frozen Peaches
- 1/2 C Frozen Strawberries
- 1/2 C Mango Nectar
- Chopped Fruits, optional
- Blend ingredients.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes before serving for slushy consistency!
- Mix in chopped fruits to pitcher or glasses if desired.
- *If you’re trying to salvage a cheap dry white wine instead of a sweet, I recommend upping the mango nectar by at least another 1/4 C.