An easy and delicious frozen summer treat!
- 1 1/2C Frozen Cherries, whole
- 1/2C Frozen Cherries, chopped
- Cream from 1 Can Coconut Milk*
- 5 Lychees
- 1 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup or agave for vegan)
- *Place coconut milk in refrigerator overnight to allow cream to solidify and separate!
- Scoop coconut cream only out of can, add to blender with 1 1/2 C whole frozen cherries, lychees, and honey.
- Blend, tamping down as necessary.
- Remove from blender and mix in 1/2 C chopped frozen cherries.
- If needed, freeze 1-2 hours until firm but scoopable.
- *Note: place can of coconut milk in fridge 8+ hours before making! I’ve had the best and most consistent results with organic, full-fat coconut milk without guar gum.