A refreshingly cool and creamy summer soup
- 8 ripe peaches (yellow flesh preferred)
- 5.3 oz. container unsweetened vanilla yogurt (I use So’s coconut yogurt)
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- juice from 1 lime
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. amaretto liqueur (or 2 tsp almond extract)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- chopped mint to garnish-optional
- extra peaches, chopped, to garnish-optional
- Blend first seven ingredients together; this almost fills our 68 oz. blender, so you may need to work in batches for the full recipe.
- Chill at least an hour to allow flavors to meld.
- Serve, garnishing with mint and chopped peaches if desired!
- This serves 6-8 as a side dish.
- Serving Size: 6