Whiskey is infused with Habanero and then mixed with mango, lime juice, and a splash of bitters.
- 2 1/2 oz. Whiskey of choice ( I use Crown Royal)
- thin slice from one habanero
- 3 oz. Mango Nectar or Mango Puree
- juice from 1/4 of a lime
- splash of angostura bitters
- Prepare the habanero by cutting the top off and scraping out the seeds and membranes.
- Place a thin slice of habanero into whiskey and let infuse for 5 minutes.
- Remove habanero from whiskey and discard.
- Add mango, lime juice, and bitters to drink. Stir.
- Add ice and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Make sure to use gloves when dealing with habaneros. Chile oil can be very painful if it gets on skin or in your eye!