Enjoy a delicious healthy dinner tonight with this cajun sausage and peppers skillet. Simple ingredients come together in one pan in under 30 minutes for a delicious recipe with sausage and peppers, one that is sure to please you and the family alike!
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 3 precooked sausages, cut into ½” coins
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large white onion, cut into strips
- 6 cloves garlic (1 Tbsp chopped garlic)
- 2 Tbsp no salt cajun seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat
- Add garlic to your skillet. Cook for 1 minute, stirring frequently, until garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add in green bell, red bell, and onion to the pan. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in sausages, cajun seasoning, and salt to the pan. Cook for another 15 minutes or so, until onions and peppers are done.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store leftovers in an airtight container and eat within 3-4 days.