Pop up this delicious popcorn snack recipe and enjoy an easy on the go munchie or a bite that’s perfect for game night, movie night, or an after school snack for you and the kids!
- Heat coconut oil for 15-20 seconds in the microwave, or until melted
- Pop popcorn in an air popper
- Coat popcorn in melted coconut oil
- Sprinkle chili lime seasoning evenly over popcorn
- Mix up and taste, adjusting seasonings as needed
- Feel free to make this ahead of time for snacks throughout the week. It keeps in a Ziploc bag for several days!