This homemade chipotle salsa recipe is the perfect fresh and easy dip to serve with chips for parties or with tacos for dinner! The BEST home made healthy red chile salsa, packed with veggies (well, fruit!) like tomatoes and chilis! Use a food processor (or blender) for this quick make ahead spicy salsa. A perfect cold appetizer idea for home or party! Better than restaurant salsa! Too hot? Use fewer chiles! Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar free, No added oil
- 28oz can whole tomatoes
- 2 7oz cans chipotles in adobo sauce
- 1 small red onion, quartered
- 1 bunch of cilantro, stems removed
- juice from 1 lime
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Add all ingredients into food processor.
- Pulse until combined and it reaches desired consistency.
- Keep leftover salsa in a sealed container in the fridge for about 7 days (my batches usually are gone long before this time).
- This is a fresh salsa recipe and is not an approved canning recipe.